We are seeking passionate FPGA engineer for our Cyber business unit, developing advanced active cyber solutions in wireless domain.
You will design and develop FPGA firmware in multi-disciplinary projects (HW, FPGA, FW, SW).
You will work with modern communication protocols and use advanced development environments and hardware in order to deliver best performance in the shortest possible time.
- Develop FPGA systems based on project requirements.
- Design models and write FPGA code for real-time signal processing.
- Responsible for the complete cycle from model to execution to verification and validation.
- Perform simulations and generate test benches.
- Integrate third party IP into custom designs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation as required.
- Expected to perform hands-on verification work.
- Ability to comprehend specifications and standards and produce code according to them.
- FPGA implementation experience – above 3 years.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink modeling.
- Experience with signal processing algorithms is an advantage.
- Ability to work well in dynamic environment of fast-paced projects.
- Ability for quick learning.
- Independent and comfortable with uncertainty.
- Able to work in a team.
- B.Sc. in EE with DSP/Communication specialization, M.Sc. in EE is an advantage.
A subsidiary of Elbit Systems, Sigmabit is a fast-growing start-up company in Be'er Sheva. We develop innovative solutions and cutting-edge Big Data and Cyber technologies. We offer a dynamic environment backed by a global leader.
If you are smart, creative and a team player - come grow with us!